[Namron] FW: Embroidery Classes Directions

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:55:11 PDT 2009

Thursday, April 16th at 7:00.  Bring scissors.  I will have small wooden (inexpensive) embroidery hoops, some floss, and needles.  I will also have a small (suitable to make a needlecase) design to work on and take home and finish.  I will be teaching split, outline (stem), and satin stitches.  I will teach 3 stitches per month, with an appropriate small somthing to work on each month.

> > Directions to my house.  You cannot find it via
> > Mapquest, or a GPS.
> >
> > I am located in Moore.  Our subdivision, Rock Creek,
> > is off 4th Street, between Sunnylane and Bryant.
> > Turn into the subdivision, make an immediate right, then an
> > almost immediate left.  This puts you on Kelsi.
> > Go about 1/2 mile then turn left.  (If this so far
> > sounds remarkably like the directions to Jacqueline and
> > Barat's house, there is a reason, they are in the
> > same subdivision).  After you turn left, you will
> > again go almost immediately left again.  This puts you
> > on Jacob Drive.  We are about 6 houses up on the
> > left.  1101 Jacob Drive.
> >
> > If you get lost call....735-3466.
> >
> > Melisande
> >

> > Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:06:52 -0700
> > From: clarissima.dellachiesa at yahoo.com
> > To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
> > Subject: Re: [Namron] Embroidery Classes
> >

> > I'm definitely interested.
> > Of course I would need directions to the class.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Apr 8, 2009, at 6:26 AM, Karla Norris <melisandedf at hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > Just want to get a count on how many folks want
> > embroidery classes.  They will start Thursday, April
> > 16th at 7:00.  Probably at my house, depending on
> > numbers.  I will be making kits for folks to work
> > on.  We will learn 3 stitches per month, with a small
> > take away project (that can be made into a
> > needlecase).  The first month, we will learn outline,
> > satin and split stitches.  You will need your own
> > scissors.  Feel free to bring munchies.  I will
> > have tea, water and coffee.  If you want to just come
> > hang out, we have a gas firepit in the backyard; perfect for
> > a bardic circle!
> > This won't be boring old historical stuff, unless you
> > want that....just learn to embroider and decorate your garb,
> > napkins, caps, etc.
> >
> > Melisande
> >

> > Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in
> > your inbox. Check
> > it out.

> > Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check
> > it out.
> > Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick
> > friend updates right in your inbox. Check
> > it out.

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!