[Namron] Too much mail

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:47:29 PDT 2009

I know some have complained, over the years, that at times there is too much
mail coming through the mailing list.  For those that feel this way, or
possibly even our over worked (at times) Excellencies.. I felt I should
share the new Google product with you guys.  Its called Google AutoPilot.
Robert of the Faire and I did some testing with it this morning and it seems
pretty accurate, minus a little personality flaw here and there.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/autopilot/index.html if you are interested.

See everyone tonight.

Lorenzo

--
Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/