[Namron] Ye Olde Tent Repair Day and Silk Painting Class/Party

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:39:52 PDT 2009

OYEZ!!!  OYEZ!!!

Greetings all in the Barony and Canton!

I am writing to announce that the Canton of Skorragardr will be having a GP
repair day and silk painting class.  We have two GPs that need some work,
tent poles that need to be built and repaired.  We need and want many to
help, learn and socialize!  All are welcome to attend!!

Our own Baron Donnchdah Beag mac Griogair will be teaching the Silk Painting
part of the day.  If you are interested in painting your Device/Badge onto
banners.  create Namron or Ansteorran flags, come learn and enjoy!!   paints
and other materials will be provided.  Silk will be available for purchase.

DATE BEING HELD:  SATURDAY APRIL 25TH, NOON-6.
Some refreshments will be provided, but please bring whatever snacks you
like!
Casual work clothes preferred since its a work day.

This event will be held at the home of Lord Lorenzo Martin Jiminiz y Lady
Antonia de la Fuente,
Address:  20061 Timberidge Rd, Harrah, OK 73045, ph: 476-5515 and 412-9461
YIS
Lady Antonia de la Fuente
Herald of Skorragardr

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev