[Namron] Shed Access

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Apr 8 11:49:32 PDT 2009

Greetings all,

I wanted to remind everyone about the access procedures to Fred the Shed.

There are two locks on the shed.  The Seneschal and the B&B both have keys
to one of the locks.  The Treasurer and Aonghas & Annabelle both have keys
to the other lock.  To get into the shed you will need to make specific
arrangements for one of the keys for each lock.  Please do not assume that
just because there are plans to meet at the shed, that the necessary keys
will be there.  It would also be curtious to let Aonghas & Annabelle know
when you will be there, even though they have stated that it's all right for
people to get into the shed if they're not home.  If plans change, PLEASE
let everyone know as soon as possible so that we don't have people waiting
needlessly.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh