[Namron] Group activity

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 05:51:42 PDT 2009

Greeting to all
  Since I posted a reguest for  class submissions to the Skald,the return has  been great.
I would like to thank all who responded.
But being very security minded I am very concerned about posting personel info ( address phone numbers and any thing of this type.
So please if you still want this info published I will need a writen release of all info to be posted in the skald.
All Class submissios will be on hold till further notice.

Would a Contact be e mail be ok for your contact info.
 Hatur.