[Namron] Namron--April 21 Pop Meeting

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Fri Apr 10 10:09:27 PDT 2009

After many phonecalls, talking to our B&B and listening to concerns
about the April 21 meeting, I have decided to reserve the building at
Andrews Park from 7 - 9 pm.  This decision addresses all of the
concerns about weather, drive time, lighting and newcomers being able
to locate us since we won't be at the library for this meeting.

Please bring a folding chair with you to the meeting, if you can.
There are only 45 chairs provided inside the building.  That way, if
we have a large turnout at the meeting, we can have extra chairs to go
around.

If you have any further comments and/or concerns, please contact me
off-list.  I appreciate everyone's input.

The address to Andrews Park is 201 West Daws, Norman, OK, 73069.  The
park is located just north (across the street) of the Norman Library's
parking lot.

Thank you,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron