[Namron] Namron Officer's Meeting

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 09:00:57 PDT 2009

Our next officer's meeting is scheduled for April 19, 2009 @ 6:00 pm.
Please try to attend.  If you can't attend, please let me know.  If
you can't attend and have business to discuss, please tell me what
business you would like to discuss and I'll report it for you at the
meeting (or your deputy can speak on your behalf).  Deputies, please
feel free to attend the meeting as well.  You are more than welcome to
come and listen to the discussions.

Let's have the meeting at my home located at 1333 Ann's Place, Moore,
OK 73160 since many of our officers will be in this general area at
that time.  I hope to see all of you there!

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron