[Namron] Popping in from the back of beyond

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 19:44:41 PDT 2009

At the risk of not even being recognized because I've been gone so darned long, I am popping in to let you all know that Mike's shoulder surgery appeared to initially go well, but he has gone rapidly downhill.  He has lost range of motion to a mere 2 degrees out from his side.  He has adhesions and may have to have additional surgery.

This school year has kicked my tail and I have been much more absent that I ever intended to be.  My deepest apologies to those I've let down as I know they are many.

I would however, like to attend Beltane and would like to have the autocrats contact me regarding where we are having the event, what "lodging"/tent sites are available, etc.  It is going to be very interesting trying to camp with a one armed bandit.

Please do keep Mike in your thoughts and prayers.  He's a stubborn soul and doesn't want others to know he's not as independent as he wants to be.

 Lady Isobel Margaret de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragarðr
Member of Clann Lochlan & Clann Haddock