[Namron] Namron Titled Arts & Sciences Championship at Beltane Games

Dana Schuman annais60 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 12:30:24 PDT 2009

Greetings to all,

Please join the Barony of Namron as it selects the new Titled Artisan on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at Camp Dakani in Oklahoma City.

The competition will follow the traditional format: each piece will be judged using the standard judging form.   There is no theme, just bring your best work and documentation is required.  There is no age minimum or maximum.  There is no item limit.  Group projects are welcome.

Set up will begin at 12:30pm and judging will begin at 1:00pm.  The competition will close at 4:00pm.  All items need to picked up by then so that we may clean the area and prepare it for the next activity.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this competition.

I look forward to seeing you there!

YIS,

Annais de Montgomerie
Current Titled Artisan of Namron

P.S.  Please cross post to other lists as appropriate as I am not subscribed to many.  I appreciate it!