[Namron] Too much mail

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:31:23 PDT 2009

Well now I simply must become a contractor with google, so that I may
develop email automatic response templates, slathered with
Pookaciousness and steeped in Love!

This'll become my 17th Calling,
V-Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis