[Namron] MoC Wannabees please contact me.

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:00:22 PDT 2009

Would any and all people interested in becoming and holding the
office, Minister of Children for the Barony of Namron please contact
me offlist or by carrier pigeon numbered 918-781-9652?

In Service to our Future,
Pooky ~ MoC Namron (Retired)

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis