[Namron] Embroidery Classes

Angela Green clarissima.dellachiesa at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 05:06:52 PDT 2009

I'm definitely interested.
Of course I would need directions to the class..

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2009, at 6:26 AM, Karla Norris <melisandedf at hotmail.com> wrote:

Just want to get a count on how many folks want embroidery classes.  They will start Thursday, April 16th at 7:00.  Probably at my house, depending on numbers.  I will be making kits for folks to work on.  We will learn 3 stitches per month, with a small take away project (that can be made into a needlecase).  The first month, we will learn outline, satin and split stitches.  You will need your own scissors.  Feel free to bring munchies.  I will have tea, water and coffee.  If you want to just come hang out, we have a gas firepit in the backyard; perfect for a bardic circle!
This won't be boring old historical stuff, unless you want that....just learn to embroider and decorate your garb, napkins, caps, etc.

Melisande

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.