[Namron] V-Scribes and Accessibility mindful Folk Atten

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:58:25 PDT 2009

Centurion D'Alder Camber has graciously given me online access and
permission to distribute a site map of Camp DaKaNi located behind
Frontier City, the site which will be used for Wiesenfeuer Baronial
and Namron's Beltane Fiesta.

If you would be interested in getting a copy of the file to post to
your whatevers or refer to for reference, please contact me privately
and I will attempt to learn how to attach a file to an email.

Thanking thee,
Pooky ~ Namron's Beltane Accessibility Liaison Coordinator etc etc etc

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis