[Namron] Barony of Namron's Populace Meetings

vscribe at cox.net vscribe at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 09:22:21 PDT 2009

Last I checked Moore was Namron too - not just Norman.

Deciding at the last minute (who said it would be decided at the last minute?) to have a meeting inside or outside is a very good idea considering that it sometimes rains, is windy, or freezing cold (even in late April).

Frankly, having a backup plan is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra
barat at cox.net