[Namron] Grass Fires in MWC area

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:06:33 PDT 2009

Siobhan went and removed important items from their home, but it was still
in tact.  They were in Tulsa last night, but I believe they were headed back
into town.

Antonia

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Jacqueline Reynolds <
jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:

> Has anyone heard anything more about Andrunk & Sophia (David & Donna)?  Are
> they ok?
>
> ______________________
> Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
> Seneschal--Namron
>

> On Apr 9, 2009, at 10:28 PM, Kimberly Cornelius wrote:
>
> I just spoke with Siobhan who says that Lorenzo and Antionia are
>> packed and ready to evacuate if necessary.  Andrukh and Sylvia (David
>> & Donna) are on their way back from Tulsa but Siobhan was able to get
>> important things out of their house.  A school less than a mile from
>> their house is burning now, she said.  Siobhan & crew are now leaving
>> the area.  She reports that in addition to all the really important
>> stuff she grabbed a box of garb for them.  She also said she looked
>> for Andrukh's scribal supplies but didn't find any.   You know you're
>> in the SCA when your friends are willing to break into your house to
>> save your important stuff AND possibly risk their lives to save your
>> garb.
>>
>> All those I know that live or were in the area are safe and accounted
>> for.  Who else lives there?
>>
>> -Muriel
>>

>> On 4/9/09, Chris McKinley <chrsmckinley at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Let's keep our thoughts and prayers with those in the Midwest City area
>>> tonight.  The grass fires there have already destroyed many homes.  Those
>>> who have phone numbers of family and friends out that way, please check
>>> up
>>> on them to see if they are safe, need a place to stay, food, or whatever.
>>>
>>> Chris

>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev

View my blog at  http://sarait.blogspot.com/