[Namron] FW: A&S at Eldern

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:07:50 PDT 2009

As you can see, this will not be a competition.  It will be more along the lines of Laurel's Prize.  So please encourage your artisans to bring their pieces and  documentation and get commentary.

Now that the Laurel's Circle is cancelled, I will be there.  I plan to spend the day visiting with Artisan's and would be happy to consult on documentation, as I am told mine "doesn't suck".  I'll even try to remember to bring some samples of documentation along for folks.

I will also post to the Laurel's list so we can get as many Laurels as possible to do feedback.  It is REALLY tough sometimes when LPT is held in the south for our northern artisans to travel, so let's make this a mini northern LPT.

Melisande