[Namron] UNOFFICAL Tribe Fighter Practice - Everyone Welcome - Saturday 530pm April 18th

magnusstrongaxe at aol.com magnusstrongaxe at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 06:01:03 PDT 2009

We will be starting our practices up again now that the weather is warmer.

When:? Saturday April 18th.? 530pm
Where:? 4848 48th Ave. SE, Noble, Ok 73068? ( you can find directions by doing map quest or yahoo maps, etc)

We have some loaner armor available, lot of weapons and several sheilds.

We will be working on Footwork and shot placement as well has having fighting.

Anyone is welcome to attend no matter if your a newbie or an experienced fighter, Never been in armor before not a problem come on out we'll show you what it's all about.?
Experienced fighters well you have probably already been to one of our practices before.. please come again we always have lots of fun.

For Questions or Directions to the house please call 405-326-7849

Lord Magnus StrongAxe
aka. Ace

DISCLAIMER:
This practice is NOT an offical Baronial practice it is Tribe's Practice.