[Namron] spang throwing

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:30:17 PDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Lawrence <huntsmanlance at cox.net> wrote:
> How big do you make them? and you throw them with a stick that has a V on
> one end correct? (i want to get in some practice to be able to hit Ulf and
> Pookie ) : )

Beltane Brothers in The DREAM standing side by side weaponless (less
voice) to fend off the hurled and hewed hordes of hapless hopping
(insert H word for frog here)!

Sounds like the hoop holders have been called out. I found my coronet
of crysanthemums, coreopsis, chamomile, coleus and Carolina roses that
and many layers to fend off the chill and I'll be good to go,

Pookie ~ Spang Princess Extraordinaire

Beltane's the Bomb