[Namron] OT: Items for Sale

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sun Apr 26 15:47:33 PDT 2009

1.  Two 29 inch round mirrors with beveled edge.  $10 for each or $15
for the pair.
2.  37 inch Panasonic TV with remote.  In good condition.  $75
3.  Panther Primitive french double bell wedge tent with awning &
dags.  Comes with complete kit (hemp ropes, poles that are already
stained & varnished, hand forged stakes, stake bag and repair kit).
$900

The tent will be available after Beltane.  If interested, please e-
mail me.  If you would like pictures, I can e-mail them to any
interested person.

Thanks,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron