[Namron] (no subject)

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 22:51:50 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the populace,
  For those who have not had a chance to see the Beltane ad or the website, my e-mail address is danielledemarseilles at gmail.com .  I am able to check this one from my phone, and so I check it more frequently.  If you have questions about Beltane, this is the prefered e-mail address.  Because of all of the traffic on the Namron list and the short amounts of time I spend at my house, I pretty much only have time to sort through the list on my weekends after I get back from an event.
  This of course is only information about contacting me.  Elisabeth and Olivia seem to be much better than I about keeping up with the list, but again, if you feel like you are not getting a quick enough answer to your question, please try e-mailing them privately instead of on the list.  Their e-mail addresses can also be found on the website.
In Service,
-Dani
Humor is just another defense against the universe.
Mel Brooks (1926 - )