[Namron] Combined Heavy FP

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:30:14 PDT 2009

San Bian Wiesenfeuer and Namron!

We had a very windy first combined practice. There was 7 fighters on the
field, we had some 1 on 1 fights and then some 3 on 3 melees. Overall, it
was a great practice!

There is one thing that I would like to throw out there as a thought. If
anyone out there knows of a place where we can try to have an indoor
practice, or a place where it would be very family friendly, please let me
know. The place we are at right now is a great location as far as centrally
located, but I think we can possibly find a location that would be more
inviting to non fighters that are involved also.

Centurion Uriangqadai
KM Wiesenfeuer