[Namron] Changes to requirements for performances at the Norman Medieval Fair...

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:52:03 PDT 2009

So your telling me nothing has changed and I can still walk in the
grand procession with a fake rose wrapped around each finger , one
soft cloth flower around my neck sitting on my shoulder and a soft big
red cuddly blossom unbloomed mounted to the front of my belt?

Oh good! I'm glad nothing has changed and that there will be people
enforcing others to do the same.

I'll see you Saturday and Sunday of the fair!

His Pookacousness The Doily Poohkta

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis