[Namron] Fighter Practice

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 23:00:49 PDT 2009

Thank you,

If you won't be holding it I guess we can take our chances that anyone interested enough to look us up after med fair will either be at Baronial or will be persistent enough to try again after the Easter holidays.

If I am not being too forward, would it be possible for the webminister to put up a note on the meetings page of the website to that effect as well?

No criticism intended, just foolish concern and a tendency to foot in mouth disease so if I have offended anyone I wish to apologize in advance.
AEla