[Namron] Bardic and Middle Eastern Drumming class

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 15:12:04 PDT 2009

Find your way to 12th St (Sooner Rd) and Lindsey in Norman.  :)  Go East on Lindsey, you'll pass the Sonic, the bowling alley and a couple apartment complexes on the right.  Creekside Dr. is on the South side of the road (right), between the apartments with the red doors and a fenced in power station - right across the street from a park.  If you hit the light at Oakhurst, you've gone too far East.  Turn onto Creekside Dr. and we're just past the apartment complex, the first house on the right.  It will probably be easier to park along Creekside, but there are a few parking spots in our little "circle" in front of the mailbox.

Heather / Droenhttp://waywardgypsy.com