[Namron] Barony of Namron's Populace Meetings

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:32:52 PDT 2009

Jacqueline does indeed work hard!!!  As a former deputy seneschal, I know it is a tough job and there are times you just want to bite someone's head off....so far though, I haven't seen anyone in Namron with just a neck and shoulders.

I am positive no one meant to be critical, just informative....remember, our facial expressions and tone of voice are not conveyed through EMAIL, just the words.  I especially, tend to try to be funny and sarcastic at the same time and it does not always come off well.  I know that this Barony cares deeply about its Populace and wants to be welcoming to newcomers.  I certainly "felt the love" when I moved here (no sarcasm, truth)!!!!

Melisande