[Namron] Demo possiability

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 08:56:05 PDT 2009

For the one in April, I can probably take time off work for this, a Tuesday or Thursday is better for me but I need to know soon so because they are trying to set a couple of training days at work that might conflict.

I have my spinning stuff and the cards and wool.  I may have loom they can play on as well.  I'll know more about that after this weekend.

I may be able to do the same in May.

AEla