[Namron] Grass Fires in MWC area

Kimberly Cornelius kim at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Apr 9 20:28:08 PDT 2009

I just spoke with Siobhan who says that Lorenzo and Antionia are
packed and ready to evacuate if necessary.  Andrukh and Sylvia (David
& Donna) are on their way back from Tulsa but Siobhan was able to get
important things out of their house.  A school less than a mile from
their house is burning now, she said.  Siobhan & crew are now leaving
the area.  She reports that in addition to all the really important
stuff she grabbed a box of garb for them.  She also said she looked
for Andrukh's scribal supplies but didn't find any.   You know you're
in the SCA when your friends are willing to break into your house to
save your important stuff AND possibly risk their lives to save your
garb.

 All those I know that live or were in the area are safe and accounted
for.  Who else lives there?

-Muriel

On 4/9/09, Chris McKinley <chrsmckinley at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Let's keep our thoughts and prayers with those in the Midwest City area
> tonight.  The grass fires there have already destroyed many homes.  Those
> who have phone numbers of family and friends out that way, please check up
> on them to see if they are safe, need a place to stay, food, or whatever.
>
> Chris

Sent from my mobile device