[Namron] Thank You

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:54:53 PDT 2009

I will do what I can to consume as much as I can

ravenously,
Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis