[Namron] beltane info.

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:31:16 PDT 2009

I will be bringing loaner knives, axes, and spears to the event. The
Thrown Weapons event will begin immediately after court ends and people
MUST sign in within 30 minutes of court ending in order to compete. Last
year's winner was Dhonovain MacLiam and he will be attending and has
determined what the competition will be. I believe that he may even have
a special target for people to throw at:-)

Ulf will be bringing loaner gear for Archery. Children's Archery will
also be in the morning and will be featuring targets specially made for
them. Last year's winner was ML Alec and he and his dad, Lord Laurence,
will be designing the shoot and targets. The adult Archery will begin
around lunch time.

Special Note: Even though some of us may act like kids most of the time
I don't believe that they will let us compete in the children's event:-(

Vincenti