[Namron] Services for Lord Arthur FitzRichard

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:54:21 PDT 2009

Should anyone need further directions to the church for the funeral, their phone number is 405-275-4330.

Cormac

Okiewiter

From: okiewriter at hotmail.com
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 09:50:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [Namron] Services for Lord Arthur FitzRichard

The Church of God Oak Park is actually at 11 Pesotum St. Take the Harrison Exit and continue all the way to Highland St. (about 3 miles) which is also Hwy. 3. Turn East (Left) and go three blocks to Pesotum, The church is on the cornerof Highland and Pesotum. That is where Ld. Arthur's services will be held.
At your service;
Cormac

Okiewiter