[Namron] Embroidery-8/20

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:57:16 PDT 2009

Embroidery night is the 20th at my house.  I was thinking that folks could bring old projects to finish up and we could do some surface and underside couching.  If you have something you want to put couching on (like garb), bring the garb and materials.  If not, I will have some scraps of fabric and some gold and wool to practice with.

1101 Jacob Drive, Moore, OK   735-3466.....7:30

Melisande