[Namron] Storm Meeting & A&S Night--Tonight

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Aug 10 14:39:26 PDT 2009

The zip code is 73170, not 73130.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3101+SW+124th+St,+Oklahoma+City,+OK++73170&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=8JCAStPyCpKAswOdz-n3CA&z=16&iwloc=A

 From Norman:
Take I-35 to the 4th St exit in Moore and go west.
4th St will turn into SW 134th St in OKC.
Go north on May Ave.
Turn left onto SW 126th St into Brandywine Addition.
Take an immediate right and then left onto SW 125th St.
Take your next right onto Brandy Ln and then an immediate left onto SW
124th St.
My house is on the corner of SW 124th St and Drexel Ave.

3101 SW 124th St.
Oklahoma City,  OK  73170

If you get lost, call me at 405-226-7675

Thanks,
Baron Donnchadh