[Namron] scribal and rapier tonight

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 18 12:25:35 PDT 2009

I realize that this is a little off topic, but the reminder reminded me that
I needed to ask.. There are a few of us here in McAlester who are interested
in Illumination, I actually have purchased a set of the needed paints (I
hope I got the right ones lol) but none of us have anything to practice on
or work with.  If there is anyone who would be willing to work with us long
distance, we'd really appreciate it.  The main issues with making it to
Namron or Skarrgardr  for stuff is the distance and finances on most of the
people here's part.

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel