[Namron] (no subject)

Kionna Peebles kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:33:28 PDT 2009

                Greetings
Northern Ansteorra!  I am going to be
heading up Ansteorran waterbearing activities for Valor this coming weekend. Her
Royal Highness Genevria has asked that we go all out, and show Vatavia what
Ansteorran waterbearing is all about!  To
accomplish this feat with all of the grandeur that Ansteorrans are accustomed
to I’m going to need your help.  We know
Ansteorrans do it better! (We are still talking about waterbearing … I think…
)  Now we have to show Vatavia what
Ansteorran hospitality entails!  I’m looking
for donations of pickles, gator-aide (not red), oranges, grapes, fighter
biscuits, and any other accoutrement’s people may like to bring.    Please send me an e-mail with what you can
donate, so that I know what else we are going to need.

                With
the sun being such a dreadful enemy to those of us with pale skin, I find myself
in need of a couple of tables and a pop up for use during this event.  If anyone has these available so that your
waterbearers don’t burn to a crisp please e-mail me at kionnap1 at hotmail.com or
call me at (405) 219-1424.

Yours In Service,

Lady Kheoniia Pskova