[Namron] Working on Archery targets and need some old paint

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:16:27 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Several of us are working on some archery targets for Grand Assembly and
some of the other events and shoots.

We could use several gallons of old paint. The paint will be used to
paint on cardboard, cloth, and wood. It does not matter what color or
type of paint (latex or enamel), outdoor paint works best though. The
paint will be mixed, matched, and used for a good purpose.

I will be at the "Grub & Garb" Regional practice on Sunday, August 23rd,
at Camp DaKaNi in Oklahoma City that is being hosted by Wiesenfeuer, so
if you could bring it with you or send it with someone I would greatly
appreciate it! I will be at the archery range and easy to find:-)

YIS,
Vincenti