[Namron] Sewing Days

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:33:37 PDT 2009

Bore da,

My wife and I will be hosting a sewing day at our house this Saturday August
29th in Wiesenfeuer. Also we will have a sewing day at the Fighter Frat in
Mooneschadowe this Sunday August 30th. If you would like to help my wife and
I with sewing projects that would be great! If you would like to bring your
sewing project, and work on it that also would be great! Because working
with a group is always better than working by yourself. Details as to where
and when are below we hope you will join us for what is sure to be a
fantastic time.

HRH Owen ap Aeddan ap ......

When:
Saturday August 29th