[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Aug 4 09:23:53 PDT 2009

It was changed to the first Tuesday of each month about two months
ago.  If you can't make it, then you can always have your deputy (if
you have one) speak on your behalf.  Or, I can report something for
you, if you send me a report detailing what has been going on with
heavy fighting.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron