[Namron] Vatavia and Valor

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:30:55 PDT 2009

Hello Northern Ansteorra!

Last weekend, Centurion D'Alder, a few friends and I went to the Calontir
Pennsic Pity Party. We had an absolute blast up there. The fighting was fun
and the people were great. We discussed reviving InterKingdom Peace, and
cross posting some of the events to try to bring Northern Ansteorra and
Southern Calontir closer together.

To that end, Vatavia has invited Ansteorra to attend Valor XXX on Sept 4-7.
Now, Im well aware that Valor is up against Gothic. However, for those that
feel that the Gothic drive is a bit out of your budget, Valor may be a bit
closer for you.
This is the link for Valor - http://valor.baronyofvatavia.org/

Please remember however, that we have to go by Calontir weapon standards. I
was given this link incase anyone needed to double check if the weapons you
will be bringing will pass.

http://www.cchipman.com/docs/visitpamp.pdf

Some of the info may have changed over time, so please double check with the
following link if you believe that there may have been a rule change.
http://www.calontir.sca.org/earlmarshal/Documents.html

Centurion Uriangqadai