[Namron] Drumming/Bardic

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 10:18:24 PDT 2009

So very sorry about sending this missive out at so late an hour, but I plead your forgiveness... recovery from Pennsic is a bit slow.  I just wanted to let everyone know that yes, our home will be open for Drumming and Bardic this evening beginning at 7pm.  (directions to the house are listed below)

A bit of an early heads-up -- starting August 27th (the fourth Thursday) and continuing through early December, we'll be shifting the time to 7:30 for drumming and 8:30 for bardic due to my mundane class schedule conflicting.

YIS
Heather / Droenhttp://waywardgypsy.com

Find your way to 12th St (Sooner Rd) and Lindsey in Norman.  :)
Go East on Lindsey, you'll pass the Sonic, the (now closed) bowling
alley and a couple apartment complexes on the right.  Creekside Dr.
is on the South side of the road (right), between the apartments
with the brown (formerly red) doors and a fenced in power station -
right across the street from a park.  If you hit the light at
Oakhurst, you've gone too far East.  Turn onto Creekside Dr. and
we're just past the apartment complex, the first house on the right.
It will probably be easier to park along Creekside, but there are
a few parking spots in our driveway and in our little "circle" in
front of the mailbox.