[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Grub & Garb II

Jennifer Jackson genevria at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 09:46:15 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: hotclady
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:55 PM
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Grub & Garb II

  I wanted to remind everyone that Sunday we will be having the Grub & Garb II held in conjunction with the Archery Practice. Practice will start at 1:00 and we will be going till 5:00 ish. Please bring your pop-ups and tables and some Grub, we will be grilling dogs so sides would be great.

I would love to see some Light and Heavy Fighters out as well as some A&S, I am hoping to have several new people come in and want to show them what a wonderful Barony we have here.

I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!

YIS
Alicia Blackdragon

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good