[Namron] The Play's the Thing to Read: August Selection

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 23:40:51 PDT 2009

Greetings all!

Tiggy here.

Yes, it is that time again – the
Bunch of Us are getting together yet again to read another play!
August's selection is HAMLET.  Which means that the theme will be, of
course, Danishes, Breakfast, & Pork of all kinds!

We are meeting on Sunday 30 August
around 5:00 pm in the evening at Tadhg & Meruaud's at 1840 Burnt
Oak in Norman.

I can tell you personally, if you have
not made it to one of our readings then you really have missed a
great time.  It is all very casual – no garb required, just laid
back & relaxed.  So, come on down to join in the fun – either
to read along, or just to be a member of our listening audience.  I
do suggest to BYOB (Bring Your Own Bard) – maybe even a couple of
extra, if you can spare – we have had to share copies a bit – it
would be much appreciated.

Other than that – if you are interested in more details contact me
at bardsatlarge@ yahoo.com – or join our Yahoo Group called The
Bunch of Us Readers [the link is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bunchofusr eaders/].

I look forward to seeing you there!