[Namron] Storm Meeting - CORRECT ADDRESS

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:58:34 PDT 2009

You might have to get her one that will shoot frozen ones all the way to
Harrah after us skipping out on her today.. Sorry Cat... =(  We wanted to be
there.. Just TOO much to do.. =(  sigh  Wanted to be at water wars, wanted
to be at the party, want to be at archery.. want to go play some guitar..
and I feel like nothing but a slave.. ok.. rant over.. 3 more weeks, 3 more
weeks, 3 more weeks.. 3 more weeks. 3 more weeks.

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Lawrence <huntsmanlance at cox.net> wrote:

>  *Kat we can build one!!! and lob water balloons at them!!! (frozen ones
> if they piss ya off)   : )*

> *Subject:* Re: [Namron] Storm Meeting - CORRECT ADDRESS
>
>   So now she needs a bigger trebuchet?
>
> valia
>
> --- On *Sat, 8/1/09, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
> donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>* wrote:
>

> From: Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Storm Meeting - CORRECT ADDRESS
> Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 1:04 AM
>
> Thanks to Kat's message, I realized there was a typo in my address.
>
> The correct address is 3101 SW 124th St.
>
> It's off of May, not Western.
>
> Donnchadh
>
> Lori Campbell wrote:
> >> I would welcome you to my new house which is at 1301 SW 124th
> >> St.  Oklahoma City, OK  73170.
> >>

> > What is it with the mass migration to South OKC these days! :) If we had
> a trebuchet in our backyard I could toss a rock across Western and hit your
> house... (uh, not that I'd do that...)

> 09:38:00

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."
Jim Morrison