[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Coronation Bid

Jennifer Jackson genevria at cox.net
Tue Aug 18 15:59:19 PDT 2009

    Greetings,

I want to thank everyone who worked so hard on a wonderful bid.  It was indeed a truly difficult decision.  We were honored to receive two such well put together bids, and saddened to only be able to choose one.

+
Genevria and Owen
TRH

  We have received word from the Kingdom Seneschal that the bid was awarded to Eldern Hills / Brad Leah. Thank you to all who worked so hard to put the bid together in a short time. On the up side, we now have a nice list of places to consider for indoor events.

  In Service,

  Elric Dracwin