[Namron] Happy Birthday Gwyneth!

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:08:36 PDT 2009

Master of love Pook;

I am so very disappointed you did nopt remember my birthday on Aug. 16. Of coursei would have been in no condition to read a car probably because I have Been in SouthWest Medical center for 2 weeks due to the fact that i got shot with a .45 Long Colt, Plus p, hollowpoint. Kind of ruins your whole day if you get what I mean
I mean I have heard of bothsht being "Shot" before, But not literaly. Will not go into the gruesome detail, but i have had 3 surgeries aqlready and will need at least three more since both bones ere shattered and lost 50% of my entire blood supply. Hope that finds you and yours in good heath and mood, because without a POOKMEISTER", it just i not the sca anymore, Oh...due to recent changes in officers in our local canton I plan to become more active again and will field marshal at any even they need my services. Will naturally continue in A&C, but i am looking a a long therapy session to get my leg operating once more. Please relay all my regards to any of thye fair populace that ye shall met along the way.

Okiewiter