[Namron] Grand Assembly of Archers

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:28:51 PDT 2009

WoOo BIG fun! I'm looking forward to it!

I was amazed how many archers were at Beltain. I had been to Kingdom
champion archery events with less bowfolk in attendence.

My compliments and gratitude to Archer Ulf for helping to inspire soOo
many people to participate, your influence in the Barony has been
quite the blessing for our continued growth, prosperity, and
well-being,

Thank you my friend,
Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka