[Namron] Interested

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:47:00 PST 2009

I am in need of money for tuition and parting with some of my most loved
(but rarely used) hobby items.  If you are interested then please contact me
at jimcouch at gmail.com rather than on list.  I dont want to bother any more
than I have too.  Of course everything is negotiable but my need is cash so
no trades..  I'm going back to basic.. LOL

Matching rapier and dagger set
Stainless steel rapier mask
Gorget
56# longbow
Unused arrow shafts for 45# draw (I believe), points, fletches, etc
Silk and paints for silk painting (I am not sure how many yards but I'll
check if anyone is interested)
Near complete set of Margo's pattern's (www.*margospatterns*.com)  most of
them unused and uncut.

Probably have more but that's all I can think of for now.  Anything I cant
get rid of I will probably sell on eBay.. just wanted to throw it out there
for the Barony right now.

Thanks

Lorenzo