[Namron] Royal Huntsman

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 09:59:06 PST 2009

My thanks to all that helped set up the ranges both throwing weapons and Archery. It is due to this kinship that the missile community has thieved and become even stronger. I myself will contest that being beaten down by a 13 year old was both uplifting as well as crushing. It just goes to show that in Ansteorra raise our young right. As always I take my hat off to the Ap Dewis for their continued excellence in the art.

Throw true and shot straight to place food on the plate.

Lord Ian MacEwan
Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal