[Namron] Heraldry Question

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 08:19:42 PST 2009

Hi everyone.

First of all, let me start of by saying that I had a BLAST at Yule
revel, and it is always a lot of fun hanging out with friends from
Wiesenfeuer AND Namron. You guys are great.

Now... lets get down to business.

Winterkingdom is coming up (2/6, I think) up in Tulsa. I had a few
people at Yule tell me that they had tried their had at heraldry and
loved it So, building on that, is there any interest in heralding
classes at Winterkingdom? If I get some affirmative replies, I will
contact the autocrats and see about getting a classroom for a class or
two.

Ivo Blackhawk