[Namron] scribal and rapier

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:10:21 PST 2009

Greetings all,
Just a reminder that the Sellers Center is closed through Jan. 4 so there will be no scribal or rapier this week and next week at the Sellers Center.

However, Orlando and I will be hosting a scribal and rapier (and whoever wants to join) post-Christmas Christmas party on Tuesday Dec. 29 at our house at 7 p.m. We will have Christmas goodies and beverages available. Feel free to bring scribal stuff to work on and rapier gear (weather permitting) or just come to hang out.

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing you next Tuesday at our house (15601 Camellia).
Hugs and love,
Cat and Orlando