[Namron] ok, it's time

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Thu Dec 31 14:34:36 PST 2009

I need your help. I have spent the last several months hidden away and it's time to change that. I used the time to rediscover my wonderful husband and all the reasons I fell in love with him. But, it's time to get back into the swing of things, that's where I need your help. Call and ask us to dinner, or bowling (I have coupons for free games), or to spend the evening watching a movie or playing cards or.............you get the idea and don't let me make excuses. Don't let me hibernate anymore. I'm counting on you all. This Barony saved my life once before and now I'm asking you all to help me get out of this rut I've let myself slip into.

Love you all,
Maleah